Sunday, December 30, 2012

Disney/Pixar Animated Short Reviews: #1 Your Friend the Rat 2007 7 out of 10



Your Friend the Rat  2007  7 out of 10

This Pixar short from 2007 is basically a throw back to the old school educational/entertainment style cartoons Disney used to do.   It is basically a propaganda film that Remy has put together to show you the history of rats and how they are misunderstood in a cute and entertaining way.   It uses a good mix o the CGI with Remy and some old school Disney style hand drawn animation that makes me think back to the kind of funny little  animated films Disney once made to demonstrate things.   It was a cute little short.


This is the first in a series that I'm going to do of my thoughts about Disney or Pixar shorts and cartoons.   I'll do a couple of this a week cataloging all the shorts I've seen.  I just got the Pixar Shorts  Volume 2 for Christmas so I'll start with those and then work my way back through some classics.





No comments:

Post a Comment