Friday, May 23, 2014

Maleficent 4-D Sneak Peek and DCA



Currently at Disney's California Adventure in the Bug's Life theater is an awesome sneak peek of Maleficent.  I'm not an Angelina Jolie fan, but this is the film role she was meant to play.   The sneak preview was a great scene featuring a celebration of Aurora's birth which Maleficent crashes and in a delightfully evil way places her curse on Sleeping Beauty.  Then there a bunch of amazing looking scenes of a world that are along the lines of Avatar.   This movie looks visually stunning and I wish the whole film could be shown in this 4-D theater.   It looks like it should be a huge hit and I can't wait to see it.   I liked the sneak peek so much that I saw it twice.   








>My Disney facebook page is below

 https://www.facebook.com/braddisneylandblog 



40% off everything 728x90

No comments:

Post a Comment