Saturday, August 22, 2015

A Disney Attraction Review: Lights. Motors, Action 8 out of 10


Lights, Motors, Action  Extreme Stunt Show

While at Disney Studios we went to see the Lights, Motor Action stunt show which is a basically a stunt show featuring cars.  I had never seen this before (I think it opened right after my last visit to the parks)



It was interesting to see something other than the typical fall off of the top of the building stunts -but there is really only so much you can do with cars in such a small setting.  I like that they were able to show you how the stunts they shot were able to be edited into the exciting scenes you see in the movies and give you a look at how some of the cool stunts were done.


Herbie the Love Bug step aside as the fan favorite car of boys these days is Lightning McQueen.  They had a cool life size version in as a small part of the show. Which the audience really responded to.



After Lightning left it was back to the action in more car chases.  This stunt show has a lot of testosterone and I think it is a safe bet that if you are a car person you will enjoy this show.   



A stuntman on fire is always exciting



 There were motor cycle jumps


The jet ski scene I could have done without....(It gave me flashbacks of Universal's lackluster Waterworld show)







The finale scene was really great and luckily I was able to get a picture just as the car was going through the flames


Take a bow gentlemen


Follow my Disney facebook page is below

Nerd Block



40% off everything 728x90

No comments:

Post a Comment