Friday, December 11, 2015

Star Wars Launch Bay: Meeting Vader

After Chewie…I  glanced over and the line to meet Lord Vader was about the same length as the Chewie line, so I figured I would venture over to the Dark Side    (The picture below was from my previous visit--the actual line was only 25 minutes)






Like the line for Chewie –the line for Vader featured cool props.   Lightsabers from the Sith characters like Count Dooku and Ventress.











They have a great display of Trooper Helmets in front of the main entrance to meet Vader…


Here is the Classic Storm Trooper Helmet



AT-AT Driver



Clone Trooper



And the new First Order Trooper








And then of course you get to meet the Dark Lord of the Sith himself.
I got a picture with the Dark Lord and some advice.    When Vader speaks ---you feel compelled to listen…..He is like the E.F Hutton of the Star Was Universe.






To listen to our Podcast go here

http://www.superfantasticterrific.com/


My Disney Facebook Page

Nerd Block






40% off everything 728x90




No comments:

Post a Comment