Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tangaroo Terrace lunch break : A Disney Resorts Restaurant Review

I Finally got over to Tangaroo Terrace to check out the food there. 


 











Love the look of the restaurant



 You Order Here



The Kitchen

A little bit of decoration


I went with the Hawaiian Burger...I can't resist a little Pineapple of a hamburger with the Sweet Potato fries.....What I had was good...
I actually liked the food inside Trader Sam's better...but with the Hawaiian music playing the background it was a pleasant place to get away from the parks for a few minutes and relax.


Then it was a quick jump on the Monorail  
 (another ride I used to work on back in the day)






Follow my Disney facebook page is below

Nerd Block

40% off everything 728x90 Wedding Paper Divas 30% Off Sitewide Cyber Week 728x90

No comments:

Post a Comment