Friday, March 6, 2015

My Favorite Things about Epcot Part 1: The Living Seas



My First trip to Epcot was back in around 1989, right around when Disney/MGM Studios first opened. I was still working at Disneyland at the time and the trip was a quick 2 days to meet up with my mom who was there for a conference.   I was in Orlando for 2 short days and visited Epcot and Disney/MGM Studios (skipping the Magic Kingdom since it is so similar to Disneyland)   I fondly remember entering the Living Seas pavilion and thinking how I could just spend half the day in there .  It was bigger than any aquarium I'd ever been to and with the ride to SeaBase alpha it just seemed really cool.   Well I'll be back there starting a family vacation soon and I'm interested to see what has changed since the last time I was there in which was about 10 years ago.    Nemo and his friends have now taken over the ride --so I sure it will look a lot different, but it still tops my list as one of my favorite things about Epcot.
(Postcard from the Living Seas)


I found this great Tribute about 30 minutes on the history of the attraction.



Here is a great You Tube Tribute to the Living Seas
The video was posted by MartinsVidsDotNet    ---check out their link below for more videos



I will be posting a ton of pictures and blogs when we get back from our upcoming trip --to see those follow my Disney page on Facebook





40% off everything 728x90

No comments:

Post a Comment