Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Shopping Disney: The Adventure Outpost: Indy merchandise


Other than Disney and Star Wars the other thing I'm the biggest fan of is Indiana Jones.   Raiders of the Lost Ark is my favorite movie of all-time and the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland is hands down one of my favorite rides.  So even though it hasn't changed in 20 years I had to take the family to the Indiana Jones Stunt Show when we went to Disney's Hollywood Studios.  

Once we finished the ride I had to check out the Adventure Outpost to see if they had any new Indy merchandise.





Here is a glimpse at the Indy merchandise that they had at Disney's Hollywood Studios


I still wish they would come out with a Goofy Indy... Because that would be amazing.   Mickey Indy is pretty cool though


I love that they carry some of the books in Orlando.  Being a huge Indy fan I read them all years ago and would recommend them to any Indy fan.   They don't stock these at Disneyland --I wish they would and I wish some new ones would come out as well.

I especially loved the look of this shirt.




Let's hope that now that Disney owns Lucasfilm that more Indy will be on the way sometime soon.



My Disney facebook page is below

 https://www.facebook.com/braddisneylandblog 


40% off everything 728x90

No comments:

Post a Comment