Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Big Thunder Easter (2oo7)


Since this was the first Easter in my life that I was completely alone --decided to kill some time out at Disneyland.   Might as well be alone with 40,000  people  (Going through withdrawals --hadn't been in a month)
Instead of Easter brunches and family gathering  --I did this Big Thunder Photo Blog.    I figured since life has been giving me the Shaft lately---I'd take some pictures of one.
Here is  Mine Shaft!
The Great Tiki Invites you to Big Thunder Mountain
In case your lost
Now Arriving----The Wildest Ride in the Wilderness!
Hey there is no one driving the train
Can't believe this came out
Snakes --Why did it have to be snakes
The Goat from Trail behind big Thunder
Dude Watch out a train is coming

Back to the station

No comments:

Post a Comment