Sunday, May 8, 2011

Getting LOST at the D23 Expo (D23 Expo Part 1) Sept 2009






I'm going to Start out my D23 Blogs a little differently....With a blog just devoted to the TV Show LOST..... They had this section called LOST University which had a bunch of cool LOST props and stuff.....SO I call this getting LOST at the D23 Expo. 



Photobucket

I used to love this show....Now I've kinda of grown a little tired of the direction it is going....and I'm kinda just sticking in there to find out how they are going to end it...

So Make  sure you have your ticket --because we are heading to the land of Time Travel,  Smoke Monsters and Polar Bears
Photobucket




From the Episode where they go back in time and I was on the plane with them

Photobucket


Sawyer's  Letter

Photobucket

More Sawyer stuff
Photobucket

Oceanic airlines  ---NOT SO MUCH ----I will stick with Quantas   ---"Quantas never crashes"
Photobucket

Get religion with a surprise inside
Photobucket

Hurley's  lotto ticket and Ben's Passport
Photobucket


More LOST stuff including the comic book
Photobucket

Photobucket

"Dharma Beer is the BEST"
Photobucket

Photobucket


LOST  University
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The classes here are not for dummies
Photobucket

"UM   Dharma soup"
Photobucket

Up next the show floor in 10 Minutes



Wedding Paper Divas 30% Off Sitewide Cyber Week 728x90

No comments:

Post a Comment