Monday, May 9, 2011

The show floor in about 10 minutes (D23 Expo 2009 Part 2)




Part 2 covers  The D23 Signage--which was cool.....and about 80% of my pictures from the Show floor......I spent most of my one day (Sunday) at the 4 Day event either in Line  (What would the Ultimate Disney Experience be without lines)  or in Presentations.....By the time I got out of the Pixar in the Parks presentation I had to run around to see what I missed on the show floor  (literally as the booths were being taken down)
Photobucket

There were some people dressed up ---but nothing like Comic Con...I snapped a few pictures

Experiment 626 Gone Terribly wrong
Photobucket

Jack Sparrow
Photobucket

"A Practically Perfect Bagel Please"
Photobucket

Some guy dressed up like a Trash Can.....Just kidding...It is PUSH harassing some Disney Nerds
Photobucket

Aladdin and Jasmine
Photobucket

Photobucket

Pictures on the run or Stuff I can't afford but want
The Show Floor

This Turtle is a little out of my price range
Photobucket

Photobucket

A Castle made of Canned food
Photobucket

"Your carriage awaits"
Photobucket

This Tea Party is pure MADDNESS
Photobucket

Photobucket

Haunted Stitch

Photobucket

"Me Wants it"

Photobucket

"My Really wants it"

Photobucket

"This guys makes it"
Photobucket

"No Smeagol --we can't affords it"

Photobucket


That a way _____>
Photobucket

No this a way <--------------

Photobucket


Photobucket

Micechat booth on the run
Photobucket


Photobucket

Artwork on the move
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Some dude the teens were going wild over
Photobucket

D23 Signage
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

"DUDE"
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment