Thursday, July 16, 2015

DCA Picture of the Week: The Golden Zephyr


The  Golden Zephyr.  
My least favorite ride in all of the Disneyland parks.   Yawn.  This ride shuts down if the wind is above 5 miles and hour and the ride itself seems to go that fast.   This ride is supposed to be a through back to the old school sea shore attractions from beach theme parks.  Well it should have been left in the past.   Hemlich's Choo Choo train in more thrilling and that is designed for kids.  
 Still I like this angle so it is my vote for DCA Picture of the week.



Follow my Disney facebook page for all my Adventures in the parks..   Click below.

Nerd Block





40% off everything 728x90


1 comment:

  1. I love Disney more than other theme parks but universal is also good as Disney.

    ReplyDelete