Saturday, July 4, 2015

Kilimanjaro Safaris: Family Attraction Review 10 out of 10 Part 1 Elephants



Absolutely one of my Favorite Attractions of all time is the Kilimanjaro Safaris.  This ride is a 10 out of 10 to me . You will see something difference every time.  I've never been on an actually Safari in Africa --but I can't imagine it being cooler than this ride. If I had more time on my vacation I could do this attraction about 6 times in one day.  This is the realization of what Walt Disney originally really wanted for the Jungle Cruise.  It brings those animatronic animals to life.

On our trip we had one day in each park and there was a lot to see--so on this trip we only got to do this ride one time...But I can't wait to go back for again to ride this over and over again.
Here is Part 1 of  our trip The Elephants of Kilimanjaro Safaris.









 








The shot is a glimpse at the youngest member of the herd behind the grasses.







Follow my Disney facebook page is below

Nerd Block





40% off everything 728x90

No comments:

Post a Comment