Saturday, June 25, 2011

Advertising Disney: Part 1 You know your a Disney fan when you get excited by Disney ads




Whether it comes in the mail or you see it while you are out and about.   Do you get excited  when you get or see Disney Advertising???  That is one of the warning signs that you are addicted to Disney.
I get the Mailer from El Capitan and whether it is for a movie I'm even wanting to see I get a little excited.  I will definitely be heading out there for Cars 2 because it looks exciting.

I so wish I had the money to buy a Timeshare at the Disney Hawaiian  Resort....I've already been to a presentation just for fun.....I'm afraid if I go to another my wife will give me that  "Let's do it look" (and by let's do it I mean go broke buying a Disney Timeshare.


I was thrilled by this ad I saw on a Run in Seal Beach on the side of Newspaper machine


They even have Disney ads on the Trash cans at the beach






And the huge billboards everywhere I go

No comments:

Post a Comment